A to Z 2014 World Books Challenge
If you still haven’t joined the challenge, you still can. Just read the previous months rules. This time the rules are both for September and October.
Read any (no matter the genre) two books written by authors from the following countries:
- Kampuchea (Cambodia)
- Kypros (Cyprus)
- Latvija (Latvia)
- Lubnān (Lebanon)
- Magyarország (Hungary)
- Moldova (Moldavia)
For bonus read short stories, legends from any of the following countries:
- Jibuti (Djibouti)
- Komori (Comoros)
- Misr (Egypt)
- Mongol Uls (Mongolia)
2014 World Culture Challenge
See the previous rules for 2014 World Culture Challenge.
- The theme is: ancestors.
- Do any two of the following activities:
- read a story/book related to ancestors. Can be a saga of some family, can be about people living in olden ages, can be religion-related.
- watch a film or theatre play related to ancestors.
- listen to a song related to ancestors and try learning its lyrics.
- travel to a site related to ancestors. Can be a cemetery, can be some monument.
- learn customs from another country related to ancestors.
- Write a post recommending any of those things related to ancestors.
- Have fun!