The last week of May 2014 without USA and UK culture. This week will end on Saturday, 31st May 2014.
Films, TV Series
- Dzika Polska (Wild Poland) is a documentary TV series about Polish wildlife and places. The main hero of the episode was Matylda, a female elk that isn’t afraid of people. [Poland]
- L’Europe est -elle chretienne? A TV documentary about Christianity in nowadays Europe. [France]
- Flikken Maastricht. Crime TV series. [The Netherlands]
- Pitbull. TV series about policemen in Warsaw fighting with organised crime groups. [Poland]
- Dobrze, że jesteś by Video. A music video in Polish Sign Language.
- 爱出猫 (Trick or Cheat). Dancing junior high school students. [Hong Kong]
- スパイラル〜推理の絆 (Spiral: suiri no kizuna). A detective TV series anime. [Japan]
- Europas Wilder Osten. TV documentary about nature, an episode on Slovakian part of Tatra National Park. [Germany/Slovakia]
- Les Rois Guerriers De Sibérie (Warrior Kings of Siberia). Historical TV series about Siberia. I watched an episode about Nadym fort. [France/Russia]
- Le secret de Chanda (Life Above All). [South African Republic/Germany]
I Listened to
- Glorius: The Singles 97 – 07 by Natalie Imbruglia. [Australia]
- TOP10 EuroMusic Contest 2014 aka finalists excluding UK. I listened to half of them earlier too. 😉
- Anny Sky‘s songs on Jamendo. [Ukraine]
- Nectar‘s energetic pop. [Kazakhstan]
- Evren Svren‘s rock music. [Lichtenstein]
- Edmachine‘s melodies. [Latvia]
- Lema Sick Dope & BHM! [Rwanda]
- Geisha‘s songs. [Indonesia]
- Lectures on Russian Literature by Vladimir Nabokov. [Russia] I read Polish version “Wykłady o literaturze rosyjskiej”.
- Waktu Aku Sama Mika by Indi. [Indonesia.] The book is in Indonesian only.
- Cybernetyczne laleczki, SF anthology. [Slovakia & Czech]
- Otoyomegatari. [Japan]
That ends my challenge. Finally. 😉